Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals...Dreams?

I did something ridiculous today because I need some running motivation.

 I registered for the TARC 50 miler.

I'm really bad at training, so I thought perhaps by publicly declaring my lunacy, maybe I would do better at getting out there and putting the miles in. I've got 22 weeks.

Today: 4 mile run in snowshoes in 12 degree weather (brr!)
Time: 55:26
Average Pace: 13:44

 Run was out to C and C road and back. Someone had kindly groomed the trails, making it easier to run on, though I'm not sure I'll ever think running in snowshoes is 'easy'.

4 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

Yay!!! I love you and support you 100% on this endeavor.

Annie said...

I love your ridiculousness...

Enjoy the ride!

Ann

unstrung said...

Badass!!!

Sparkplug said...

Awesome! :-)

And I'm with you- there's something about snowshoeing - it just is NOT easy, no matter what the conditions. Good job getting out there!