Thursday, December 4, 2008

Night Run #2

It was a warm evening tonight at 40! It felt like a heat wave so John and I tackled a longer route. We ran down 202 and around the loop of Darbick road. The road was very dark, but it was nice to get off the tar for awhile. The run was a total of 3.95 miles. At the end I was going so slow that John had to stop jogging and walk beside me, but I kept plugging away. After the run, John and I headed to the grocery store for steak and we cooked up a tasty meal. Now I'm fighting sleepiness as I start the many hours of school work that I need to complete tonight.

3 runs in one week! (woo-hoo and a click of the heels!)

1 comment:

Bob from BlogMYruns.com said...

3 runs in one week! (woo-hoo and a click of the heels!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woo hoo Good job Kate!

and love the new blog header